To help juniors find, develop and nurture their ultimate golf potential through a team approach.
Juniors members will have access to a complete Junior Golf Development Program that will train and develop every aspect of their game including; peak physical fitness, golf skill training, the mental side of competition, course management, simulated competitions, elite competition, unlimited practice time, bio feedback training, Trackman analysis and private instruction.
- LPGA Class A/ Golf Channel Academy instructor Kelley Brooke
- TPI Certified Dr. Jeff Poplarski
- College Coach John Jordan
- Clubfitter Jack Johnson
- Membership– Each junior will receive a membership card, and thereby treated as a Bethpage VIP. Included: Unlimited range balls, a golf shirt, a golf hat, reduced private lesson rates (50% off), unlimited access to KVest biofeedback training, complimentary club fitting, unlimited access to the classroom and lounge, unlim-ited access to training aids.
- Week #1– Overall Game Assessment with Kelley Brooke, Physical Assessment with Dr. Jeff Poplarski, Range Practice with Coach John Jordan
- Week’s 2-8– One hour of weekly Mobility, Stability and Strength Training. One hour of practice and play.
- Dates to be determined– (Conducted by Kelley) Mental Strength Training, On Course Management Playing Lessons, Small Group Swing Coaching with Trackman, K-Vest and V1 Analysis.
- Unlimited access to Kelley Brooke, Dr. Jeff Poplarski and Coach John Jordan.
Schedule and Pricing
The Fall Program will start September 16th and will be held on Sunday afternoons until November 4th.
The Winter Program will focus on fitness and golf swing maintenance. (January, February and March)
The Spring Program will focus on tournament preparation (April and May)
The Summer Program will focus on competition. A quality, competitive schedule will be set that will include 2 day Met PGA events, Hurricane Tour, Drive Chip & Putt and other elite tours. (June through August).
Fall Program Membership Fee- $299